Product Alert – Pazopanib API
Pazopanib is a multi-tyrosine kinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)-1, VEGFR-2, VEGFR-3, platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)-α and -β, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)-1 and -3, cytokine receptor (Kit), interleukin-2 receptor-inducible T-cell kinase (Tck), lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase (Lck), and transmembrane glycoprotein receptor tyrosine kinase (cFms) .
- In vitro - Pazopanib inhibited ligand-induced autophosphorylation of VEGFR-2, Kit, and PDGFR- beta receptors.
- In vivo - Pazopanib inhibited VEGF-induced VEGFR-2 phosphorylation in mouse lungs, angiogenesis in a mouse model, and the growth of some human tumor xenografts in mice.
Dr. Reddy's API Offering
- We offer crystalline polymorph form.
- An early mover in API development and filled the USDMF in March 2021. In addition, we are planning to file the DMFs in China, Japan, Brazil, Europe, and Korea.
- Particle size distribution (PSD) - D (90) < 50 µ, based on customer requirements, we can offer lower particle or customized sizes.
To know more about our API offerings, please read the Tech sheet on Pazopanib API by filling the contact form below.
Explore other Whitepapers:Know More
Preencha o formulário de contato abaixo para visualizar o white paper