Product Alert – Tucatinib API
Tucatinib is a small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor that selectively targets human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). HER2 is a transmembrane receptor that is overexpressed in some types of cancer, including breast cancer.
Tucatinib binds to the intracellular domain of HER2, which blocks the activation of downstream signalling pathways that promote cell growth and proliferation. Specifically, tucatinib inhibits the phosphorylation of HER2 and downstream proteins such as AKT and ERK.
Dr. Reddy's API Offering
- Improved route of synthesis (ROS) and process, cost-effective convergent synthesis (Dr. Reddy's filed provisional patent application).
- We plan to offer Form B Hemithanolate solvate and Amorphous form (Lab samples for the same are available).
- Reliable KSM suppliers added to ensure timely deliveries and adherence to stringent specifications.
- Planning adequate capacity to supply development quantity in a short lead time.
To know more about our API offerings, please read the Tech sheet on Tucatinib API by filling the contact form below.
Explore other Whitepapers:Know More
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +91 40 49002222
Please fill the Contact form below in order to view the white paper