CAS Number: 163222-33-1
ZETIA is an inhibitor of intestinal cholesterol (and related phytosterol) absorption indicated as an adjunct to diet to:
• Reduce elevated total-C, LDL-C, Apo B, and non-HDL-C in patients with primary hyperlipidemia, alone or in combination with an HMGCoA reductase inhibitor (statin) (1.1)
• Reduce elevated total-C, LDL-C, Apo B, and non-HDL-C in patients with mixed hyperlipidemia in combination with fenofibrate (1.1)
• Reduce elevated total-C and LDL-C in patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH), in combination with atorvastatin or simvastatin (1.2)
• Reduce elevated sitosterol and campesterol in patients with homozygous sitosterolemia (phytosterolemia) (1.3)
Limitations of Use (1.4)
• The effect of ZETIA on cardiovascular morbidity and mortality has not been determined.
• ZETIA has not been studied in Fredrickson Type I, III, IV, and V dyslipidemias.
Headquartered in Hyderabad, India, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories is one of the leading Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) manufacturers and suppliers globally for Ezetimibe API. Dr. Reddy's API business is a preferred partner to pharma companies across the US, Europe, Brazil, Latin America, Japan, China, Korea, Middle East and other emerging markets.
Dr. Reddy's API business thrives on the deep technical strengths established over the last 30+ years in the development and manufacture of complex APIs such as steroids, peptides, complex long chain molecules and highly potent APIs (HPAPIs / oncology drugs). This expertise is complemented by our prowess in intellectual property and regulatory affairs which helps us consistently meet and exceed regulatory standards. Dr. Reddy's Ezetimibe API is the outcome of the extensive expertise in R&D, IP, and Regulatory.
A key component in helping our customers be first to market is a responsive supply chain. We achieve this by making sure that all our facilities are operating efficiently and to the latest standards of quality, safety, and productivity. A strong interconnect between business and factories allows for a quick reaction to dynamic market changes, so that we can avert shortages and meet sudden surges in demand.
Please fill in the following form for API Requirement & we'll get back to you shortly
Products protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where the sale of such products constitutes patent infringement. Availability may be restricted to certain markets or countries. Please Contact Us for more information on availability and product suitability.
All product information, including that with regard to active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), the indication, and possible mechanism(s) of action, is based on publicly available product label.