Mechanism of Action
ALIMTA is a folate analog metabolic inhibitor that disrupts folate-dependent metabolic processes essential for cell replication. In vitro studies show that pemetrexed inhibits thymidylate synthase (TS), dihydrofolate reductase, and glycinamide ribonucleotide formyltransferase (GARFT), which are folate-dependent enzymes involved in the de novo biosynthesis of thymidine and purine nucleotides. Pemetrexed is taken into cells by membrane carriers such as the reduced folate carrier and membrane folate binding protein transport systems. Once in the cell, pemetrexed is converted to polyglutamate forms by the enzyme folylpolyglutamate synthetase. The polyglutamate forms are retained in cells and are inhibitors of TS and GARFT.
ALIMTA® is a folate analog metabolic inhibitor indicated:
- In combination with cisplatin for the initial treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic, non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- In combination with carboplatin and pembrolizumab for the initial treatment of patients with metastatic, non-squamous NSCLC. This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on tumor response rate and progression-free survival. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in the confirmatory trials.
- As a single agent for the maintenance treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic, non-squamous NSCLC whose disease has not progressed after four cycles of platinum-based first-line chemotherapy.
- As a single agent for the treatment of patients with recurrent, metastatic non-squamous, NSCLC after prior chemotherapy. (1.1) Limitations of Use: ALIMTA is not indicated for the treatment of patients with squamous cell, non-small cell lung cancer.
- Initial treatment, in combination with cisplatin, of patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma whose disease is unresectable or who are otherwise not candidates for curative surgery.
Dr. Reddy总部位于印度海得拉巴，是全球领先的活性药物成分（API）供应商之一。 Dr. Reddy的API业务是美国、欧洲、巴西、拉丁美洲、日本、中国、韩国和新兴市场的制药公司的首选合作伙伴。
Reddy博士的API业务在过去30多年来在开发和制造复杂API（如类固醇，多肽，复杂长链分子和高效API（HPAPI /肿瘤药物））方面所建立的深厚技术优势中茁壮成长。 我们在知识产权和法规事务方面的实力可以帮助我们始终如一地达到并超越监管标准，从而为这一专业知识提供补充。 Reddy博士 培美曲塞二钠 (七水合物) API是研发，知识产权和监管方面广泛专业知识的结果。
帮助我们的客户率先进入市场的关键组成部分是响应式供应链。 我们通过确保所有设施都高效运行并达到最新的质量，安全和生产率标准来实现这一目标。 业务和工厂之间的强大互联可以快速响应动态的市场变化，从而避免短缺并满足需求的突然激增。